Sunday 3 July 2011

Jet lagged but excited for tomorrow!

A new adventure started on June 30th, 2011!
The trip to London was long... delayed by more than an hour and then immigration took quite sometime... then I had to wait on another bus since I had missed the two previous ones... but all that stress went away when the bus pulled into the station in Oxford and I saw Jams waiting for me! In fact she had gotten there at exactly the same time the bus pulled up! Talk about perfect timing! (Everything for a reason)

Even though I had slept most of the train ride and all of the bus ride I was still so tired and pretty much slept away my first day in Oxford... Sorry Jams! But once I got to see a bit of the area close to Jams and then we went out for Bob's Birthday and a quaint little pub. And then it was back to bed so that we could get up and go have breakfast at the Carmichael's!!!!!!!!!!! YUMMMMMMMM is all I have to say to that breakfast! Uncle Pedro is one mean chef!! :)

What is nice, but also a bit annoying, about this side of the world is that the sun doesn't go down until after 9pm!!!! Nice- because you can really make full use of a day (like Saturday when we went down to Central London to get some last minute things). Annoying- because you end up staying up/out way longer than you usually would and then you are super tired! I guess this means that I have to give myself a tight schedule so that I can wake up on time and get a good night's sleep!

So I have finally made it to Spain! It is now 6:34 in Spain, and I haven't done much all day- it's nice to have a day off before our crazy schedule starts tomorrow morning with breakfast at 7:30am! I am kind of nervous about tomorrow... I dont really know anyone, I havent taken a real dance class in weeks, and there is always that question in my head of my ability... but never the less I'll be in the dance studio tomorrow morning and all I can ask of myself is to give of my best under my current circumstances. Hopefully I will quickly get back into shape and the grove of things and most of all learn and have fun over these next 4 weeks here in Spain!

I still cant believe I am actually here... and then I hear spanish all around me and I realise ok this is real and I need to learn spanish asap!!!!!!

Until the next blogging time!

Love Jules

2 comments:

  1. I love the language in that.."quaint little pub"...pero gracias para "writing" y espero que desfruta!

    Marco

    P.S. I saw a daluptuous article about you in the paper (I haven't read it yet tho)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog jules! looking forward to the next one.

    ReplyDelete